Sunday, January 25, 2015

Famous Last Words for Week 2

This past week has been great! I found out that my mom is getting me an iPad! I am pretty excited. I got behind on my work this weekend because my best friend turned 24 Friday! However, we have had some good food and have made some unforgettable memories. Wow, 24 what an oldie! I am going to have to visit him in the nursing home soon! Anyways, Martin Luther King Jr. day caused me to think I could be lazy and not do much. It was a great weekend, but I am in a hustle this Sunday. Luckily, there is a "Long Island Medium" marathon to keep me company. :) There aren't many options to pick my best writings this week, so I guess I will pick my storytelling assignment. I felt like my focus this week was to brush up on my quoting skills. I feel that aspect of writing will be important this semester. I read a great story this week from a classmate, Scott. He had a great outlook on Rama and the Bow to win over Sita. He was really creative. My other classes are going well! I am really loving the Principles of Health and Exercise class. Dr. Black is awesome; he knows a lot of random facts that I love learning. I always take classes in my major and think. I am so glad that I picked this major. It is so perfect! I discovered a new option for a career, a Cardiac rehab therapist. I am excitedly looking into it. Also, I learned that an active obese person is healthier then an inactive moderate sized person. So get up and enjoy the fresh air people! As always, I am just trying to take this semester one week at a time! Come on SUMMERRR! Tomorrow, I am going to see my granny for some good food and visit time! This week should be fun and hectic too! 

(A photo I got when I caught my granny enjoying ice cream on my Papa's birthday) 

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you are getting an iPad, I have been wanting one for the longest time! I thought I would be lazy on MLK Day as well, and ignore my homework by my friends had different plans and I still ignored my homework because of them, haha. I am really glad that you are enjoying your major, because some people do get into the work and realize that they aren’t very happy with theirs. It’s awesome to be motivated by your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachelle! Having and iPad makes things so much more easier, I hope that you are enjoying it!! Your grandmother looks so young to be one!! It's such a cute picture. I completely agree about being lazy on MLK day. It's so great to see that you enjoy your classes and have passion for what you're studying! Most people just choose something that'll help them get by easily, but I'm so happy to read that you actually love what you are learning! Good luck with your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachelle, that is so cool that you are getting an iPad! I love that you said you would be watching the Long Island Medium marathon while doing homework on Sunday! My roommate and I do that almost every Sunday! We procrastinate on doing our homework and then procrastinate more as we get distracted by the show! A cardiac rehab therapist sounds like an awesome job! Good luck on your research on the career and I hope you end up doing something that makes you super happy!

    ReplyDelete