Monday, January 19, 2015

Week 1: Famous Last Words

During this past week, I feel like I have learned so much about blogging. This is my first blog ever because I generally don't feel the need to document everything that goes on in my life. However, it is really different to be doing this for an assignment. As for school work, I would much rather do this then a lot of other assignments I have done in the past. This week, I really enjoyed the story retelling assignment. When I was younger I would waste all my parents' printer paper trying to make book. I think this semester will be fun minus the reading but that's expected for me. This class is really going to expand my imagination. Some of the stories I have read so far are more intriguing because they have a broader creativity skills. My other classes are going okay. This class has by far had the most work already though. On a great note, I had a great weekend! I love whenever the weather is pleasant! Everyone is out and about exercising and giving our lungs fresh air! I went to the OU vs OSU men's bball game and we crushed them. Thank God because I can't take another lose to them this year in my presence. My little corgi and I had so much ball time. She is so pooped! Love my Carmi so here is another pic of her :) 



(Carmi stole my seat photo by Rachelle Ward)

1 comment: