Sunday, April 5, 2015

Famous Last Words for Week 11

Happy Easter y'all! 

(Personal picture at my aunts house of her Easter flowers)

I hope everyone has had a great day with their families celebrating the true meaning of this day! Even death couldn't conquer our Lord! :) I know I have been really enjoying it, and it isn't even over yet! 

Anyways, this week has been crazy ad I am so glad it is over and I lived! This week I just have two tests on the same day, and then, I can start preparing for finals. Yippee skipee. Not. 

I really enjoyed writing my story this week so if you get a chance to read it then please do! If not it will be in my portfolio soon anyways.

So, this weekend, a few friends and I went to see Furious 7. It was great. However, I kept waiting to see how they got rid of Paul Walker and they never did. I'm not bummed about it though. It did make the movie more suspenseful though! I felt retarded once it ended and that didn't happen.

Another thing that happened this weekend was Wisconsin beating Kentucky. I watched that too and it was insane. I loved watching my bracket blow up. Not. 

Something I really enjoyed about this week was the weather. I was able to go outside and play with my precious Carmi several times. I went on several runs, and even had time to go out to the lake where my friend lives and ride fourwheelers. It was a really great week. It is crazy how much stuff you can get done when you are being productive and not sitting on your booty. I had a lot of stress this week, but I did a really great job balancing that out with some time to relax and have some fun. I am ready for summer because this semester is on crack all the way until the end for me now. Just gotta take it one week at a time. That's what I keep telling myself or I would pull my hair out.

Anyways, I hope everyone is having a less stressful time then I am! Have a great week! I almost have an A in this class and I hope everyone else is getting to that point as well. Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Rachelle! I hope you had a nice Sunday :) I wanted to watch fast and furious 7 too, but it didn't happen this week. We only have a month left of school and it is crazy how the spring semester flies by. It is good to hear that you were able to balance your week and stayed productive. Let's finish strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the flowers of your aunts Easter table are beautiful! I am not prepared to start the study process for finals…can we not?! THANK YOU for the Fast 7 spoiler (not sarcasm)…nobody would tell me if they got rid of his character or not. I want to see it so bad but I’m not sure I want to be crying in the theater…is it sad? The weather has been awesome…with out the whole possible tornado kind. Best of luck on the end of the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are beautiful, Rachelle! Happy belated Easter!
    I know the feeling of having too much to do and no time to do it all too well. I’ve always noticed that if I schedule in my fun, alongside my schoolwork I get so much more done. Having little mini breaks, especially with friends, throughout the week makes all the difference in the world. Even if it’s just for a couple of hours that time makes it easier to take a step back and charge through the tasks ahead.
    Good luck with the end of your semester! I hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete