Monday, April 13, 2015

Famous Last Words for Week 12

Well week was so hectic, but it looks like it is going to wind down until finals. Oh joy! This week I submitted my final story for my portfolio. In order to get an A all I have to do this week are the reviews. Yay! I know that by finishing this class earlier it will help me to stay focused on all my other classes this semester. Finish strong guys!

So, this week I wrote about the churning of the ocean. I think that it is one of my best stories yet. If you get a chance, take a look at it. You won't be disappointed! It's ironic that towards the end I seemed to be getting the hang of this story telling process and my stories began to improve as time went on. That's what I think I can really thank this class for is improving my writing skills greatly! 

This week, both of my parents came to town. I went to the spring game with my dad to scout out how our football team is going to be next year. I think our offense looks like we have some more gunners this year, and I trust coach Mike to make the defense what it needs to be. In the Big 12 it more important to not let the other team make big plays on you and to ot course get the team off the field so our offense can score. Of course, our offense needs to be able to put the points on the board in order to keep up with these dynamic Big 12 offenses. I can't wait for fall football! But first, summer!

Then, I went to a wine and palette with my mom. Us girls really enjoyed ourselves! My mom was even talking about making that her hobby like I have golf. It was pretty cute and special for me.

Good luck this week guys! And I hope you all are as close to finishing this class as I am! GET As!

(Carmi the first week I got her! Taken by me)



No comments:

Post a Comment