Monday, April 13, 2015

Online Education Review

This was my very first online class! I was always nervous that it was too much of me learning on my own with no direction from the professor. However, I think this class is set up awesomely! Professor Gibbs has directions for everything! Maybe even too many directions. However, when I didn't understand something all the information was so beneficial. I am a pretty social person so I do not want to lose the concept of the traditional learning style, lecture. This generation is in grave danger of being totally isolated and hidden behind our computers or phones. There is nothing better than human connection. Hands on teacher to student interaction is still my favorite way to learn. It is much more beneficial to met classmates in person rather then just commenting on each other's walls. However, that is just my personal opinion. This online class was a great experience for me!

(My man: Droseph taken by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment