Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Commenting Review Week

Formatting comments have been the most helpful types of comments. I don't really pay attention to paragraph breaks because I think I'm really picky on what a paragraph should be. Also, academic paragraphs are meant to be a lot longer then the ones found on a blog.

When I am leaving a long comment on a post I try to focus on formatting and spelling errors. However, when I leave short comments I tend to be a little bit more encouraging telling the writing what I really enjoyed about their writing. I think that we all need both, some encouragement and some criticism.

I do tend to find myself commenting and conversing more with some particular people in the class. I really enjoy some people's creativity or others format of their blog. I feel like it gives me motivation or ideas on what I should improve on my own blog.

(Call me lame, but she is my entertainment photo by me)

1 comment:

  1. I haven’t really thought of it in the way you said in this post, that academic paragraphs are much longer than story paragraphs. And that is so true. Like you, my longer paragraphs give constructive feedback, while my shorter ones are focused on telling them what I liked about their story and their writing. Also, the picture of your corgi is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete