Sunday, March 8, 2015

Famous Last Words for Week 8

I found it fun to review all the work I had already accomplished thus far. It was a great reminder of all that I had learned. I also had fun seeing what others thought about the course and what they have learned so far. 

This weekend my dad came to town, and we went to the OU vs Kansas basketball game. The game was very intense. The second half was literally back and forth with OU coming out on top with a buzzer beater tip in bucket. My dad and I had a blast. We are very obsessed with all the OU teams. It was a lot of fun to visit with him since he is my best friend. My puppy, Carmi, really enjoyed the time as well.

I read a couple new stories in the project commenting project. It was interesting to see how the storybook projects are coming since I chose to do the Portfolio style. I still think I made the best decision for me because I am so indecisive I would have hated to be forced to focus on one theme the entire semester. I also hate doing my own research. Someone else can do that for me. 

This past week was a little stressful with test, but I cannot wait to get to spring break. I know that this week is going to go by so slow. I hope everyone has fun plans to relax and get away from the crappy weather. I am going to enjoy my time on the golf course and go see my best friend who lives out of town. Just as this week will pass by slowly while we eagerly anticipate next week, I am sure that next week by pass by way too fast. However, every day is one step closer to summer! My favorite time of the year. I can't wait.

Hope everyone has a happy week!  


( It's almost spring meaning here come all the pretty flowers. A picture of my granny's garden from last year!)

1 comment:

  1. Rachelle, I went to the KU game as well! It was so intense and I was so anxious the entire second half because it was so close in the score. That tip-in was amazing though! Glad you, your dad and your puppy had fun! Good news: SPRING BREAK! I hope you have some great plans and that you get to relax after having your test! Enjoy this break and the nice spring weather!

    ReplyDelete