Sunday, February 22, 2015

Famous Last Words for Week 6

I had a lot of fun writing about Hanuman turning into a cat in order to prowl around Lanka. I thought it was awesome that Hanuman could change into different animals too! As if he wasn't a cool enough character already. Also, I love cats! Because life without animals would be dull and pointless

I really hope it snows tomorrow so we can have a snow day! It isn't supposed to get here until 11 ish which is perfect because I don't have class until 12 ish! Some of my friends already have real people jobs and they have to work regardless of the weather. So no more snow days for them. I can definitely take my time to get to that point.

There was one writing I really enjoyed reading this week. It was about King Anjura. I am not fond of Ravana. So it was nice to be reminded that there was one character in The Ramayana that put Ravana in his place. I hate character or people for that matter with a big ego. I had actually forgotten about this character so it was fun to remember this tale and read a different person's perspective.

I guess midterm season has hit. I have exams in all four of my classes with test within about a week. It is going to be intense. Luckily I got 1 out of the way and I have 3 more to go at this point. Oh well, I will survive it again.

Tonight a few friends and I are having burgers and going to watch a movie. It is going to be fun and a good end to a rough week. It always seems like the middle of the semester is so stressful for me and then some how lessens up.  Good luck this week everybody! 

(Can't wait to be back: Me playing golf taken by my dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment